Friday, January 28, 2011

Beauty Wall Hanging Update

Well things are going good as planned I have some YouTube friends who have completed there pages and I just can't wait to see all of them it really wasn't due until March 1st but that is ok, I just can't wait to see the finish products. My whole thing for this swap was to make someone fill special and to know that what ever is going on with them in there life to always remember that they are Beautiful no matter what. I'm the type of person who loves to make friends and to be there for someone so I wanted to make friends and let others know that they have friends, sisters etc to be there for them through this wall hanging.

If you  are a part of the Swap and you have finish them please send them with  enough postage (SASE or Postal Flat rate) box

Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you can go to my Youtube "angieb43".
And again thank you to all of the lovely ladies that participated in my swap

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie, this is my first swap and i'm super excited! What type of contact info do i put on the back of my wall hanging and do i send one flat rate box for my five wall hangings to be returned? Or can I send you cash and you purchase my flat rate box? I may have more questions! LOL, Thanks, Alice

    ReplyDelete