Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wall Hanging Swap

I have decided to do a wall hanging swap this a first and decided to do this because I was in one and  I founded it to be fun, I got to meet other crafters and make friends I did it to see if  I could further my creative so I decided to start this swap.

Objective: To make a beautiful  6x6 wall hanging that reflects beauty


Theme : Beauty-something that reflect or what it means to you


Quantity: Depending on how many sign up will determine how many groups or how many to make.


Requirements: Has to be 6x6 heavy or medium weight chipboard using Graphic 45 paper it can new or old, it also has to have a photo mat or frame for the recipient to place a photo, also some type of word (single) defining beauty you can use an adage ticket or your own. On the back include a tag w/ your information,
Do not punch leave enough room from top and bottom for the recipient to punch holes.


Challenge: Dimension and embellishments ( Bling, Flowers, Distressing etc) whatever works for you but it must reflect Beauty.
Shipping: Please read carefully!! Please package your project carefully were it won't be damage send a SASE with enough postage to send back to you.

The Swap will start February 15 you have 5 days to enter into swap ck to see what group you will be in the deadline will March 1st. If you have any questions contact me sunny_62@msn.com or Angieb43 on YouTube and message me there or leave a comment below.

So ladies let's have some fun meet friends and show are BEAUTY!!!!

Here are my first sign- ups

Angela- (YT Angieb43)
Juiles-( YT: Jannaviles)

Rebbecca- (YT- DCScrapping Diva)
Momascraps(YT)
Donna- (YT) dkrisko4
Nikki - (YT) 4nikkimay)
Sherry-Cricketsdaughter1-(YT)
cricutnewbie -(YT)
Nicole-(YT Minialbumscrapper)
Felisa-(YT Fasloan)
48Scrappin-(YT)
Leonie Castro- (YT Scrapaliciousleo)
Louise (YT-Mamajt4)
TinaLynn-(YT-purityfaith700)
Kim W-(YT-KISW1980)
Southercricut
Christina B- (YT-Cabettstubeuser)
Rose-(YT- RoseS915)
Brooknrich-(YT)
Laurel-(YT-Scotia9338)
I'm so excited!!!

8 comments:

  1. oh yay 4 so far!! This will be fun. I have a couple of other things to get done, so I hope I don't have a massive brain fart and send you the wrong thing...jk!! lol..No, I honestly feel so cool about this. I can't wait to get started...very cool challenge and swap Angie!! Luv ya, Jules:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angie! Thanks for lmk about your swap! Looking SO forward to it. Love the theme "Beauty"...can't wait to get started. Have a blessed day!

    Hugs,
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I would love to join~ can't wait to see all the yummy wall plaques

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up  I've been wanting to join a swap for about a year now. Jules convinced me it's time. I can't wait. Thanks. Nikki from YT 4nikkimay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to join. I watched Jules video and I am in her swaps. Please sign me up.

    Tina Lynn YT southerncricut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie, I watched your YT video. I left a comment there as well. I would to join!
    Thank you so much for hosting this!
    Blessings,
    Christina B.
    YT: cabettsutubeuser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for responding so quickly on YT! I am so excited to start :)

    KimW.
    (yt) KISW1980

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie,

    I am really looking forward to the swap, I have a question. I see the specifications, and I am a G45 fan. Must all the wall hangings be the same for those in your group? I am concerned because making six of something will be difficult due to the paper supplies I am able to get. Would it be ok to say do six hangings all using G45 paper, but different collections?
    Thanks!

    Laurel- Scotia9338

    ReplyDelete