Monday, January 17, 2011

BEAUTY

Well my swap has started out on a great start I'm so excited that I can't wait to get started, We are about to have some fun and meet new YouTube sisters, I have gain some beautiful friends and love them like my sisters, this swap is to remind each of us on our "BEAUTY" I want my wall hang swap to be one of friendship and being a sisterhood to someone that might need it and when she looks @ her wall hanging it will remind her that she is a beautiful person.

So here are the groups:

GROUP A

Angela - YT-( Angieb43)
Juiles - YT-(Jannaviles)
Rebecca-YT-(DC Scrapping Diva)
Rose - YT- (RoseS915)
Nikki- YT-(4nikkimay)
Southern Cricut -YT
Christina B - YT-(Cabettstubeuser)

GROUP B

Nichole Koch-YT-( Minialbumscrapper)
Sherry-YT-(CricketsDaughter1)
Donna - YT-(Dkrisko4)
Cricutnewbie- YT
Felisa-YT-(Fasloan)
Brooknich-YT

GROUP C

48Scrappin -YT
Leonie-YT-(Scrapliciousleo)
Lynn-YT-(purityfaith700)
Louise-YT-(Mamajt4)
Kim- YT- (KISW1980)
Laura- YT (Scotia9338)

IMPORTANT REMINDER

Please don't forget about the postage please include enough postage for me to mail out your wall hanging, also remember to make 6 or 7 according to how many that are in  your group and keep one for yourself. When you have finished your project upload a video if you can to show what you have done, please pack your wall hangings carefully so they will not be damage. If there are any questions please email me sunny_62@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment