Sunday, January 9, 2011

Staying Focus

Today is a good day I have been doing alot of scrapbooking projects have been doing a challenge on YouTube and that is to get projects done that I have been putting off and not buying anything for the month of January which is hard but what the hay, I'm learning to use up what I have before buying something else, I had a couple of paper stacks that I have not use in a while and since then they have something new out so I wanted to use the paper stacks that I have first. I have to say that I'm doing very well with this challenge it is letting me show how I can do certain things when it comes to crafts, I have experience some things that is really helping me in the crafting world I have learned alot and I have to give credit to YouTube because there is a lot of artistic people out there that you can learned from crafts that I didn't think that I could do and now I want to learn so yeah! I'm staying FOCUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment